Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mushroom Cupcakes Tutorial

I had some fun with homemade fondant yesterday. 
Using that recipe, I simply rolled it into small balls 
and then rolled those flat out.
I made some real fancy cupcakes from a box mix. ;)
 Then frosted the cupcakes with real fancy frosting from a can, ;)
...and placed a circle of the fondant over top of each cupcake.
 To make them look smoother, I dabbed them with just a sniff of water and smeared it around.
Then I drew dots and outlined them using my food writer markers.
 Fun, yummy, and cute lil cupcakes, don't you think?!
 Our baby must think so... this morning, she went sneaking into the kitchen, pushed a chair up to the counter, and ate one before we noticed! 
Enjoy!

Have a good weekend! :)
-Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)