Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Tonight when I made Chicken Salad Sandwiches for dinner,
our 4 yr old smiled and said, "You can make this for dinner again if you want, Mom!" 
Ha! I love it. 

I used this recipe that I made up:

Chicken Salad

4-5 Chicken Breasts, grilled and chopped
2 Celery Stalks, washed and chopped
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
2 Tbs Ranch
1/8 cup Sweet Relish
1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Original
2 tsp Herbes de Provence 
1/2 tsp Black Pepper

My uncle taught me his trick to making the best grilled chicken... Its simple, just place your frozen chicken breasts on the grill, over super low heat- the lowest your grill will go. Grill for 45-60 min. It takes forever, but it makes a very moist and tender chicken that is SO good!

Mix all ingredients together. Serve over crusty bread, on a bed of greens, sprouts, cucumbers, or even just as it is. 

You could substitute the seasonings for whatever your favorite spices are, just play with it! :)

Enjoy! 

-Sylvie



1 comment:

  1. mmm.. I have to make this! I think the sprouts really add an original touch as well as the relish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)